ABOUT ME AND MY CREDENTIALS:
I recently moved back to my home city (Houston) back in March after 12 years of active duty service in the United States Air Force. I am currently still in the active Texas Air National Guard.
I picked up a camera for the first time in February 2010 and did my first wedding in April of the same year. From April – October of 2010, I did 19 full weddings! This was WITH a full time, 55hr a week job in the military. That being said, I have increased my profit every year I have been in business and currently sit with nearly 50 weddings under my belt with only 3 years in business.
I dont mean to toot my own horn, but it shows that even in a saturated wedding photographer market, there IS still room for new talent. It also gives you a little look into my credentials for this type of workshop.
– BRANDING: What is your business selling? How to find your style in your branding.
– PRICING: What to charge to stay in business and how to determine it all.
– TARGETING CLIENTS: Customers don’t grow on trees and knowing where to find them is the most important aspect to attracting quality clients.
– MARKETING: Finding clients is one thing but booking them is another. How to handle the first phone call and what to say to get them to book.
– LUNCH: If any of you are like me, you’re probably always looking forward to your next meal. In addition to all the great information that will be provide, a catered lunch will also be on the schedule. Be sure to bring your appetite!
– EQUIPMENT: What I use and why I travel light when possible.
– PREPARATION & TIMELINE: What do you need to know to ensure you are 100% ready for someone’s most important day. A standard wedding itenerary.
– WORKFLOW: Actual walkthrough of actual wedding images and how to produce images that stand out from others’.
– FOLLOW-UP: What I do to keep them talking about me to their friends/family and how to slap them in the face with product delivery and quality.
– PRICING: Official pricing for the workshop will be $185. However, the workshop cost will be discounted to $135 if you sign up before the 5th of January
TIME & LOCATION:
2001 Commerce St / Houston / Texas / 77002
TBD / 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM